ONGC Agartala Tripura Asset Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Online for Class-III & IV Vacancies
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published a notification for the recruitment of of Non-Executive posts for Agartala. Eligible candidates may apply online for ONGC Agartala Tripura Asset (ओएनजीसी अगरतला त्रिपुरा एसेट) on or before 19th-February-2019 through Ongc Official Website ongcindia.com. Official-weblinks.com is the best website to look for ONGC jobs for Agartala District, Tripura. Get full details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Bharti jobs such as eligibility criteria, qualifications required, Online Application Form, Height, Weight, Chest, Selection Process and other complete details of Ongc Tripura Asset.
NGC Agartala Tripura Asset (ओएनजीसी अगरतला त्रिपुरा एसेट) Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 86
Name of Posts:- Non-Executives
A-2 level Non-Executives
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 01
- Assistant Technician (Electronics): 05
- Assistant Technician (Production): 02
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 08
- Technical Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry): 04
A-1 level Non-Executives Posts
- Pharmacist Gd-IV (Allopathy): 03
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration): 04
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 08
- Medical Assistant Gd-IV (Dental Hygiene): 01
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 03
- Junior Assistant Technician (Machining): 01
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 12
- Junior Assistant Technician (Auto): 02
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle): 01
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations): 02
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 04
- Junior Technical Assistant (Survey): 01
- Junior Security Supervisor: 02
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 01
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 01
W-1 level Non-Executives
- Junior Fireman: 08
A-2 level Level Backlog
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 03
A-1 Level Backlog Non-Executives
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 04
- Junior Assistant Technician (Machining): 01
- Junior Security Supervisor: 01
Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक आवश्यकता):
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for post no.1, Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline)/ M.Sc (Physics) with Electronics for post no.2, Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Petroleum Engg for post no.3, Diploma in Mechanical/ Petroleum Engg for post no.4, Post Graduate in Chemistry for post no.5, Diploma in Pharmacy for post no.6, B.Com with Typing Knowledge/ DCA for post no.7, Graduation with Typing Knowledge/ DCA for post no.8, High School/ 10th Class with Electrician Trade certificate for post no.9, Diploma/ Certificate in Dental Hygiene/ Dental Assistant for post no.10, High School/ 10th Class with relevant Trade certificate for post no.11 to 14, High School/ 10th Class with Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicle for post no.15 to 18, 22, Intermediate with 6 months training/ experience in Security for post no.19 & 26, High School/ 10th Class with Diesel Trade certificate for post no.20, B.Sc with Typing Knowledge/ DCA for post no.21, Diploma (Instrumentation Engg) for post no.23, High School/ 10th Class with Electrician Trade certificate for post no.24, High School/ 10th Class with Machining Trade certificate for post no.25.
Age Limit (आयु सीमा) as on 19-02-2019:
For A2 & A1 level Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years (born between 20/02/1989 to 20/02/2001)
For W1 level Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years (born between 20/02/1992 to 20/02/2001).
Selection Process (चयन प्रक्रिया):
The selection of the candidates shall be done through a Computer Based Test (CBT) tentatively scheduled from 15.03.2019, followed by Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Typing tests wherever applicable, Candidates should indicate their choice of test centre in the online application.
Registration Fee (आवेदन शुल्क):
a. For General/ OBC candidates- Rs.370/- as Registration fee (Fee- Rs 299.20/- plus Bank charges- Rs 60/- plus GST-10.80/- on Bank charges).
b. Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan Form.
How to Apply (आवेदन कैसे करें):
Eligible candidates would be required to apply on-line ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website www.ongcindia.com from 30.01.2019 to 19.02.2019 till 1800 hrs.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तारीख):
- Start of Online Applications 30.01.2019
- End Date for Online Applications 19.02.2019, 1800 hours
- Last date for deposit of fee 20.02.2019
- Start of CBT (Tentative) (details shall be shared later) March 2019
About Ongc (Wiki):-
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) (ओएनजीसी) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company earlier headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. it’s registered office is now at Deendayal Urja Bhavan, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. ONGC Tripura Power Company Ltd (OTPC) is a joint venture which was formed in September 2008 between ONGC, Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services Limited and the Government of Tripura.
ONGC Agartala Tripura Asset Jobs 2019-20 Class-III & IV Posts
Ongc Agartala Tripura Jobs Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Online for Class III & IV Posts